– In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
– In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
– That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary.
– That Jesus was crucified, -buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
– That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
– That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
– In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
– Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
– In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
– In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
– In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
– Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
– In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
– In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
– In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.